The Nomelan line of products have been specially formulated to help maintain the thickness of the stratum corneum whilst stimulating the turnover of dermoepidermal cells.
The key properties of Nomenal Fenol are
- a non-buffered hydroalcoholic solution of pH 0.5
- depth of peel relies on number of application coats
- 5ml maximum application per treatment
- 3 or 4 peels possible with 21 to 30-day intervals
What does Nomelan Fenol FD contain?
- Trichloroacetic acid
- Kojic acid
- Diacetyl boldine
- Undecylenoyl phenylalanine
- Glycolic acid
- Salicylic acid
- Mandelic acid
- Phytic acid
- Retinoic acid
- Hydroalcoholic base
What are the benefits of using Nomelan Fenol FD?
- fast results within 7 days
- renewed, luminous skin with a homogeneous color and texture.
- painless treatment
- no hyperpigmentation or hypopigmentations
Directions for use
First cleanse the target area. It’s recommended to protect sensitive regions with Silkses moisturising skin protector. Next, use Nomelan Fenol FD by tapping and using a gauze soaked with the solution. Be careful to apply swiftly and evenly.
Spread the product up to the earlobes and forehead (2 mm behind the hairline), ensuring each coat dries for 3 minutes before continuing with next coat. The skin type and thickness will determine the number of coats required. It is recommended that for lighter skin, only 2-4 coats and for darker skins, no more than 2 coats in the first session.
For nomenal solutions, it is not required to wash the solution off afterwards. Instead seal the solution using a thin coat coat of Retisesforte y dejar, allowing it to act for 10 hours.