Serum that repairs the dermal matrix, composed Panthenol and Hyaluronic acid encapsulated in liposomes, united to a powerful combination of moisturising active ingredients, able to penetrate and act on the deeper layers of the skin.
What does Meso CIT RU Serum contain?
- Azelaic Acid
- Diacetyl boldine
- Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine
- Stable Vitamin C
- Glycyrrhetinic Acid
What can Meso CIT RU Serum be used for?
Dyschromia and hyperpigmentations
What are the benefits of using Meso CIT RU Serum?
- 4n-butylresorcinol inhibits melanogenesis by blocking the enzymatic phases during melanin synthesis
- Retinol accelerates mitosis, increasing enzymatic activity and makes keratinisation normal again. It attenuates blemishes by modulating proliferation and mobility of affected melanocytes.
- Vitamin C prevents oxidative damage, stimulates collagen synthesis, homogenizes skin tone and improves
hydration and skin smoothness.
- Azelaic acid has an anti-inflammatory and anti-radical effect, fighting reddening skin. It has antibacterial action and inhibits tyrosinase.