Hyalutec is an injectable filler of reticulated hyaluronic acid, sterile and transparent, indicated to restore facial volume. In addition to being a homogeneous, biodegradable and long-lasting gel, Hyalutec contains HA of non-animal origin and is cross-linked by BDDE.
HyaluTec also has the following features:
- The concentration of hyaluronic acid is 20 mg / ml.
- Hyalutec gel is single phase, smooth and easy to apply.
- The contained hyaluronic acid is of non-animal origin.
- Manufactured in strict conditions ISO9001 / ISO13485.
- Greater longevity of the HA molecules injected thanks to its BDDE crosslinking.
- Residual BDDE in the final product less than 2ppm.
- The presentation is 1.25 ml per syringe (25% more).
Force1 is indicated for:
- For the correction of wrinkles and deep facial folds.
- Nasolabial folds and the lines around the mouth.
- Injection in the deep dermis.
- Recommended needle 25G or 27G.