Hyalutec is an injectable filler of reticulated hyaluronic acid, sterile and transparent, indicated to restore facial volume. In addition to being a homogeneous, biodegradable and long-lasting gel, Hyalutec contains HA of non-animal origin and is cross-linked by BDDE.
HyaluTec also has the following features:
- The concentration of hyaluronic acid is 20 mg / ml.
- Hyalutec gel is single phase, smooth and easy to apply.
- The contained hyaluronic acid is of non-animal origin.
- Manufactured in strict conditions ISO9001 / ISO13485.
- Greater longevity of the HA molecules injected thanks to its BDDE crosslinking.
- Residual BDDE in the final product less than 2ppm.
- The presentation is 1.25 ml per syringe (25% more).
Force1 is indicated for:
- Superficial lines, fine to moderate wrinkles.
- Effective for minor skin damage.
- Wrinkles and lines around the mouth.
- Apply in superficial / middle dermis.
- Recommended needle 30G.